Current available jobs in Internship:
» Internship Notification - Major League Lacrosse (Boston, MA)
Major League Lacrosse is seeking hard working, creative, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individuals to fill available internship opportunities in its Digital Media Marketing Department.
Position is un-paid however academic credit is always available to anyone who requests it ahead of time. Candidate must provide their own transportation.
MLL internships are part-time and allow students the opportunity to gain valuable work experience within a professional sports organization through hands on involvement.
All interns, regardless of department, are expected to assist with general office duties as needed such as answering telephones, filing, mailing prizes to fans, etc. A successful applicant will demonstrate strong organizational skills along with initiative, resourcefulness, and an ability to collaborate with fellow team members for the achievement of department goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and Execute MLL marketing campaigns across all League digital channels.
- Development of graphic and multimedia elements across digital channels to increase fan followings and drive fan engagement.
- Creating and editing graphics for the League’s digital media channels and e-mail releases and insider newsletters including but not limited to sponsor advertisements, promotional banners and photos.
- Oversee/perform routine website maintenance and all future development.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND ABILITIES:
- Open to current college juniors (class of 2016) and seniors (class of 2015), current graduate students and/or recent college graduates.
- Experience utilizing social media programs primarily Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Experience in Microsoft Office software programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Photoshop/Illustrator, and/or Adobe In Design knowledge.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. What is your availability as far as days of the week and times of day? Please include weekends.
2. Would you be simultaneously working anywhere else during this internship?
3. What would your soonest start date be and latest end date?
4. Have you had specific experience in digital media management and social media marketing?
By creating a profile under this listing, you are not applying for a job. Rather, you will be notified of internships when they become posted matching the notification buttons you check on this application. Make sure you answer the job questions on the application as incomplete applications may not be considered. Thank you.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ