Current available jobs in Sales & Marketing:
The Atlanta Blaze, a Major League Lacrosse team based in Kennesaw, Georgia, is looking for a Ticket Sales Consultant who will responsible for selling season tickets, mini season plans and group ticket packages to businesses, individuals and local groups/organizations for the upcoming MLL season.
- Prospect, pitch and closes new ticket accounts via cold calling, email marketing and in person presentations with a primary focus on season tickets and group ticket sales from local lacrosse organizations and local businesses.
- Arrange appointments and develop networks to promote aggressive ticket sales.
- Achieve defined sales goals through various means including, but not limited to executing sales calls, attending community youth lacrosse events and attending local business networking events.
- Work to fulfill community and lacrosse grass roots activities.
- Responsible for maintaining and servicing all ticket sales accounts on a day to day basis.
- Provide support to the Director of Ticketing in areas of customer service, package upgrades, account management and answering general inquires.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Demonstrated excellent collaborative and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work irregular hours, including some nights, weekends, and/or holidays due to the nature of professional sports sales.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you currently live in the greater metro Atlanta area?
2. Do you have previous sports or ticket sales experience?
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ